Sunday 26 February 2023

Rebel says hello

 Hi everyone

Not sure if you have seen the latest release from polka doodles, but she is just amazing!  I love the sassy attitude she has - perfect for any teenage girl, in fact, any diva would love this! 



I made this using a digi image (there are two types of rebel image, both the sketchy lines like this one and the solid drawn lines) I coloured her using a combination of copics and polychromos pencils and fussy cut her out.  The hearts are from another polkadoodles stamp set called Hoe grown, and the stencil is from the funky flowers release.

I finished the card using some geometric stripy paper and a pop of yellow and added a few glossy accent bubbles around her.

I think she is amazing 

I'd like to enter this into:

Thanks so much for stopping by - please follow me on this blog - or on any of the social media channels (links are top right).

See you again soon

Rachael


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorably CUTE!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun and The Sisterhood!
    Diane SF Co-Owner and TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Stencil Fun}
    {Triple B} NEW March 3rd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your coloring, Rachael and that sentiment is so cute! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the bright yellow really pops and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card and that image is really cute! Thanks so much for joining us at As you like it!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete