Friday 29 October 2021

Witches brew part one

  Hi everyone

Here are my final Halloween cards, that are not really Halloween cards. This post and the next one shows two stamps from the same set. 

I made them using the last release from Lili of the valley.  I loved these cute witches so much, I couldn't resist them.  I can use them for all sorts of cards rather than wishing Happy Halloween.

This first one is a "just because" card, 






Ingredients

  • Lili of the valley stamps (1) Pumpkins and (2) is Spooky toadstool
  • Nitwit Papers - Halloween Hooligans
  • Black Nuvo drops
  • Glitter - tonic shimmer pen
  • Coloured with Spectrum noir triblend brush marker 
  • Tattered lace stitched rectangle die
  • Sentiment Mama elephant stamp set - sending hugs 

I printed both images out to save on paper and ink and coloured them using my alcohol pens.   I used the same colour scheme for each so I could use up some papers I had already printed for a previous project.

For card number one,

I used some paper to over approx. half of my A6 card blank and added a strip of scrap black card to add extra interest.  I die cut my pumpkin witch onto a rectangle before placing her at a jaunty angle.  I Stamped the sentiment in white and embossed, adding it a he same angle.  I then decided it need more shine so I added glossy accents to make it stand out.

Finally I added black Nuvo drops to balance the space. 

I'd like to enter her into: 

If you've landed here (either on purpose or accidentally!) then please leave me a comment so I know you've been.  If blogging isn't your thing - I'd love to see you on my FB, Insta or Pinterest pages (link on the home page top right!)  either way I'm just happy you're here!

See you again very soon.


Crafting Hugs

Rachael.



8 comments:

  1. I love this! Great colouring skills and I love the colours you have used throughout. Thank you for sharing it with us at Paper Fundays Challenge. Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image, great coloring and love both layouts of your adorable witch. Would love you to share this with us at Double Trouble, you don't need the washi tape, and you can do a Fall card or Halloween" our Thing 1 requirement, to earn a chance at our random draw. You still have time to join us as we are still open for the weekend. Please join us at https://doubletroublechallenge.blogspot.com/2021/08/challenge-95-halloween-cuteness.html and hope to see you at future fun challenges at Double Trouble, please check us out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card with beautiful coloring. Love it
    Thank you for playing along with the Cupcake Inspirations challenge
    Anila DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is amazing on this card. I love that image!! Thank you for playing with us at Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!!

    Nora Noll
    Cupcake Inspiration Challenge
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and your coloring is perfect!
    Thank you for playing along at The Unicorn Challenge. Good luck with your entry

    Greetings Marga dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very adorable card: wonderful colouring and beautiful image! Thanks for playing at Through The Craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card - thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card ...thanks for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

    ReplyDelete