Wednesday 1 March 2023

Lily pad fairy

 Hi everyone

We have our latest challenge now on over at all dressed up Facebook, and the theme is to embellish it.  You can use whatever you like, as long as you use an All dressed up image, and add some embellies to brighten your card.

Here is my inspiration using lily pad fairy - available here from Esty


I coloured the image using a combination of copics and Polychromos pencils, before fussy cutting her out.

The oval die and the water lilies are from heartfelf=t creations.  I cut the flowers out and inked them before shaping them into water lilies.  I also added some ribbon from my stash to embellish this card.

Isn't she so cute?

I hope you will join in the fun over at our challenge, you can also enter our All dressed up blog challenge too, the theme is always anything goes, so you'll get two chances of winning and an image from the fabulous collection.

I'd like to enter this into: 

Paper Minutes - favourite color (Purple)

Shopping our stash - Flowers (The heartfelt creations flowers are really old from my stash)

Pammies pinky inkies - Anything goes

Lil patch of crafty friends - anything goes

The fairy and the unicorn - anything fantasy (fairy)

Thanks for stopping by - please leave me a comment if you do land here, and follow my other Social media channels for quicker updates and inspiration.

See you soon! Crafting hugs

Rachael 




4 comments:

  1. Wow, deine Karte gefällt mir sehr gut. Danke für´s zeigen bei Paperminutes.

    LG Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. 💗💗💗this!! I saw this at the Shop Your Stash Challenge and came by for a closer look. I would love you to come and play with us at Park Hopping My Happy Place Challenge. Your card reminds me of Pixie Hollow and the Fairies at Magic Kingdom, Disneyworld, FL. I hope you'll join the fun! Have a creative week. Join at https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/ or with #parkhoppingmyhappyplace on Instagram. Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful...so much gorgeous detail...both with your stamped images and the extra embellishments!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for play along with our "Flowers, Flowers Everywhere" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! —Deb Horst, DT #SOS491

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachael, a stunning card and love the lily pads and flowers you created, thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete