Saturday 25 February 2023

Bunita says 'happy mothers day'

 Hi Crafty friends

In the UK soon it is Mother's Day.  It's a bittersweet day for me, as my son celebrates with me being his mom, but I sadly lost both my Mom and my Mother-in-law.

I still however, have a Nan - so I always make her a card and send flowers as she looked after me a lot as a child, and deserves to be spoiled too.

This year - I made this sweet card using Bunita from Polkadoodles, and used it as your inspiration for this week's PD challenge


I used a combination of stamps and papers from Polkadoodles for this.

Firstly the image - Bunita Carrot cake, was coloured using polychromos pencils.  I wanted a soft, furry look for her.  I then fussy cut her out.

I used a paper pack called Sugar scrumptious for the backing papers, adding only a little ink around the edge.  The sentiment is also a PD one called great occasions.

I'd like to enter this into:

Make my Monday - all creatures great and small

The cutie pie challenge - mothers day

Crafty gals corner - add a heart

Krafty chicks challenge - all occasions

Creative fingers - anything goes

Thanks for dropping in - Don't forget to check out the other DT inspiration on our blog and join in with our anything-goes theme to win prizes (they don't even have to be Polkadoodles images!)

See you again soon

Crafting hugs

Rachael

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for our "Add a Heart challenge at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete