Thursday 16 December 2021

Clean and simple floral design

 Hi everyone

I thought I would today share a clean and simple floral card, that I absolutely love.  Happy yellows and blues, with lots of white space, it makes my heart very happy!


Ingredients

  • Stamps
    • Oakwood archer - distress texture back ground stamp
    • Oakwood archer - distress type stamp
    • Oakwood archer - distress circle background
  • Dies
    • Oakwood archer rose die set
    • Oakwood archer ladybird die set
  • Yellow Nuvo drops
I stamped the yellow distress background onto a piece of card slightly smaller than DL and then stamped the circle/dots in blue over it.  I then stamped the bigger circle and left he panel to dry.

I die cut the leaf from the rose set in green card stock and the flowers from the ladybird set in white, and added a bit of colour.  To add dimension I used my embossing tool to shape them. 

Finally I matted the DL card onto some pearlescent yellow card, and used the off cut strips to stamp my sentiment.  I then glued the whole thing together.

I hope you like it

I'd like to enter this into:

Dare to be Artsy - CAS

Double D's - lots of white

Classic design challenge - AG

Crafting happiness - Anything goes

If you like these stamps and dies, then there is an Oakwood archer show on the 19th December on The crat store, where you can buy these goodies. 

In the meantime, there will be more inspiration from the Glittery Pink Craft room on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.  if you want top check this out, please use the links on my home page to take you straight there.  Please like and follow me! 

See you soon

Crafting hugs

Rachael


2 comments:

  1. Oh Rachael, what a beautiful slimline creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Lots of White’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love white space, it is so effective on a card and you certainly have dine it justice here. Dashing Diva gel nail strips. Thanks for sharing it with us at Double D Challenge. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete