Monday 13 December 2021

Play date

 Hello friends


Me again - with a just for fun colouring of playdate from All dressed up (you can find here here on Etsy)

I just love this image - she's so sassy.  She looks like she has bags of attitude and I couldn't wait to colour her in!



Ingredients

  • All dressed up digi stamp - playdate
  • pink spotty paper from my stash
  • Lili of the valley - everyday sentiments 
  • Coloured with copics and Polychromos pencils
  • Tattered lace stitched rectangle die

I printed her out and coloured her with a base of copics.  I used a couple of different shades for each, but only to put in basic shadows.  I then went over it with my Faber Castel Polychromos pencils to add more depth to the image and build up the texture in her hair.  I used the white pencil to add extra highlight on the bow and her skirt.  I just love the effect.

I fussy cut her out and mounted her onto a piece of black card and added just a hint of white pigment ink behind her (just what was left on my brush) to soften the black.

Matted and layered the pink spotty also on black and fussy cut out the sentiment from the sheet I printed and then using glue and foam pads assembled the card.  Once I had left it overnight I realised I wanted her to have super black sunglasses so I used my black Nuvo drops to add shine and dimension.

I hope you love this image as much as I do.  

I'd like to enter this into:

I'm so glad you dropped by - it means so much when people visit.  Please like and follow, and also if you go back to my home page click on other SM sites to find more examples of my work. 

See you again very soon

Crafting hugs

Rachael 

0 comments:

Post a Comment