Wednesday 22 December 2021

All dressed up December release

 Hello crafty friends

Its time again for another inspiration post for the new releases from all dressed up, as well as a reminder to enter our fabulous challenge.

we'll be taking a break in Jan, so if you want to win some images - you have to nip over to either our Facebook page  or our blog to join in the fun.  The rules are available depending on the site you chose to enter. 

Today we are show casing this beauty called Christmas hug!


I resorted to one of my fav colour combos - kraft card with red and white.

She was coloured with copics and Prismacolour pencils.  I used a creative expressions embossing folder as well as some scraps red scrap folder, a scalloped frame die from Lawn fawn and a Martha Steward punch

There are some other new release images also available on Etsy 

Sleepy bear


Christmas Hug


Christmas Pet

As well as hundreds of other super cute images for all occasion.....

I hope you like her!

I'd like to enter into:


Be back soon with more inspiration from the glittery pink craft room, but if you want to keep up to date without subscribing to my blog, why not try Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest.  I'm on the all.  Links on my main page!

Crafty hugs

Rachael 


0 comments:

Post a Comment