Wednesday 1 December 2021

Celebrate!

 Hello crafting friends 


Happy 1st December - hope you've all opened that first window of your advent calendar!

Over at All Dressed Up Facebook, our new challenge is starting!.  the theme this month is celebrate... however you want to interpret this whether it be a Christmas, Hanukah, birthday, new years or any other celebration!

Our winner gets three All dressed up images, or you may get picked as our top three.  There were some gorgeous makes last month!

If you want to take part, or to check out more dressy girl inspiration click here.

Here is my card using Prosecco time.



Ingredients

  • Stamp - all dressed up prosecco time (available from Etsy here
  • Coloured with - Copics and Prismacolour pencils
  • Sentiment - Crafters companion
  • dies - 
    • Flowers Creative expressions
    • Tattered Lace - pearl squares
  • Backing paper from my stash.
  • Finished with Nuvo drops, glossy accents and shimmer pens

I printed and coloured the image before using my square die to cut her out.  I wanted a 'pop' of pink so I added a bright pink card stock behind and matted her onto the damask patterned paper.  Matted again on more pink to add contrast to the edges.

I added the sentiment and flowers, using my shimmer pen to add sparkle across several elements of the card, including the sentiment.  I then added glossy accents to the sentiment (which looks like a glittery puffy sticker), as well as nuvo drops to the flowers.

I hope you like her!

Please do check out our FB page, or our blog (you can enter your card in both places if you like! )  There's loads of inspiration form the super talented team!

I'd like to enter this into

Through the craft room door - anything goes

Colour my heart - black white grey and one other colour

All sorts challenge - use a digi stamp

See you all very soon - oh and please leave me a message or follow me on SM (links on the home page) I'd love to see you there!

Crafting hugs

Rachael 





 

6 comments:

  1. A very elegant and feminine card, thank you for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a pretty image and your colouring is terrific. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very stylish in pink and black, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the image of the girl. Thank you for joining us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty image and great coloring, the layout and embellishments are beautiful... Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete