Friday 26 November 2021

Exciting news - GDT at colour crazy

 Hello everyone

So.... I have some super exciting news.... I have been invited to take part in a three month Guest Designer Team spot with the colour crazy challenge.

These ladies have made me feel so welcome already and have some amazing sponsors lined up. The challenge is Anything goes, you just need to colour something!  so simple and easy!

My first post is using this adorable image from Ching-Chou Kuik and it is called Snowflake Dollie 



Ingredients

  • Digi image Ching-Chou-Kuik 
  • Coloured with copics and Polychromos pencils
  • Digi printed sentiment 
  • Background splatters with a Sheena Douglas shimmer pen (summer sky)

This image was so detailed and intricate I didn’t want to distract from her with loads of embellishments and patterns, but I did know she needed to sparkle, and then sparkle some more!

I printed the background panel after designing it on Craft artist, and then printed two further images so I could colour and decoupage them for dimension.

Each was coloured firstly with copics then details added with my pencils to add depth, especially on her folds of her dress.

I then added splatters to the background panel and layered the princess together using foam pads.

The while thing was matted onto some silver glitter card, and extra sparkle added with simmer pens, and stickles in a variety of colours.  The photos don’t do the sparkle justice on this.  It shines!

I'd like to enter this into

If you want more information on the sponsors than please visit their Etsy page, otherwise, I'd love to see what you create and enter into our challenge.

Leave me some love, either here on on my other Social media pages, otherwise I'll see you back here for more makes from the desk of the glittery pink craft room!

Rachael 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, what a fab image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting, congrats! Gorgeous card!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you join us again this week!

    ReplyDelete