Thursday 2 December 2021

More exciting news

 Hi everyone

So I was recently over the moon to have been selected to become part of the Oakwood Archer DT family.  They are a craft company who sell so many products and use the craft store as a way of promoting and selling. The amazing Tina Barnett was on the show and my samples got promoted throughout.

They sent me two sets to use for my first show, and they featured on last Saturday.

The peacock collection


....and the signs of the season


All using the products that can be found here

Here's an excerpt of the show where Yanis picked up my sample - I was like a kid at Christmas!!



The next shows are on 10th December, I'm busy making them at the moment so keep your eyes peeled for that show.

Crafty hugs

Rachael


0 comments:

Post a Comment