Monday 1 November 2021

All Dressed up - November challenge - Christmas and Sparkle

 Hi Everyone

We have another fantastic challenge over at All dressed up Facebook group, and one if you're making Christmas card will be easy to enter.  All you need is using an All dressed up image, share it with us and add some sparkle (well why wouldn't you on a Christmas card!)

You are in with a chance of winning three of Wendy's fabulous images

Don't have any? well you can browse the range here on Etsy. 

Once you are ready to post - add it to our Facebook group here.

I used one of my all time favourite images from All dressed up called little skater



Ingredients

  • Tag die (from my Moms stash so I don't have a brand)
  • Tattered lace snowflake dies
  • Hobbyarts sentiment stamp
  • Coloured with spectrum noir triblend brush markers 
  • Silver Mirri card 
  • Stickles Glitter glue and Nuvo drops for added sparkle.


I printed her out and coloured her in, before fussy cutting the image out and adding the stickles glitter for sparkle.

I took a white card base and die cut from another sheet of card, the tag and several snowflakes in different sizes.  I also cut the snowflakes from silver Mirri for extra shine.

I added the die cuts to the page, and added some white twine to the top of the tag.  I then layered my skater in foam pads and added her to the card.

Flor the sentiment I used a scrap of pink gingham from my scraps folder, and stamped the winter wishes from Christmas stamp set, cut a fishtail and the end and added this on.

A few more blobs of stickles and some silver Nuvo drops completes the over all look.

I hope you come along and join us - if you aren't making Christmas cards, you can always join our anything goes challenge on our blog  Or why not enter both and double your chances of winning!

I'd like to enter this into: 

Thanks so much for dropping by - leave me a comment if you do and if you would take the time to follow my page I would be very grateful.  If blogs are not your thing, i have other SM channels on the home age at the top right, so you can find me elsewhere on the internet!

Crafting hugs

Rachael 

5 comments:

  1. A very sweet and gorgeous card design. I love the image and your beautiful colouring of her and all the beautiful embellishments and details.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card.

    Thank you for joining us for the November challenge at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for playing along with us and being "in the pink", at Christmas with the Cuties.. this is so gorgeous, what a cute image

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card! Thank you for joining us in the Colouring in Scrapland challenge and good luck.
    xx Marisol DT

    ReplyDelete