Saturday 6 November 2021

Walkies

 Hello crafting friends.  

Hope you're all keeping warn out them.  The clocks have gone back and November has certainly arrived with a blast of cold air!

Steering away from Christmas and winter, I thought I'd add some cheer to my timeline today with this cutie.

I have loads of Tiddlyinks digis from before they moved to Etsy, so this on is now retired, however I just wanted something happy to colour, and on scrolling through... Chose her.....





Ingredients

  • Tiddlyinks - Annabelle Puppy love (retired)
  • Pink petticoat - waterfall hearts in rose backing paper
  • MFT - stitched flowers
  • Coloured with Copics
  • Lili of the valley - everyday sentiments
  • Nuvo drops

After printing her out, I coloured her in pretty blues and pinks adding some white gel pen dots onto her dress.  I then cut her out using a stitched rectangle die and matted her onto black card.  I then printed out the pink hearts and found a scrap of light blue from my scraps folder and matted and layered these also onto black.  I realised it was missing something so I die cut the flowers out of white, and using pale tones of  the same colours in the image, I shaded them and added to the card with glue and foam pads. I printed the whole sheet of sentiments and fussy cut them out, sticking at a jaunty angle and the final touch was adding using glittery Nuvo drops. 

I hope she puts a smile on your face!

I'd like to enter her into:

Thank you so much for dropping by if you do, let me know you have by leaving me some love in the comment box below, and/or click on the other Social media links on my home page (there are top right)  

See you all again soon.
Crafting hugs
Rachael 

3 comments:

  1. Really sweet card, love the colouring. Thanks for joining TTCRD challenge. ANesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card you've created, I love the sweet blue and pink colours, and the little girl with hter dogs is such a great motif. I like the background paper with hearts, and I like how well it goes with the flowers you've added. I'm sure your creation will brighten somebody's day. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. I love your coloring and the cute image. So glad you shared over at Alphabet challenge, Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete