Sunday 31 October 2021

Witches brew part two

Hello everyone

As promised in my last post - this is the final Halloween (that’s not Halloween) for 2021.

Using the same LoTV digi stamp set with the cutest witches and wizards, this one was made at the same time to use up papers I had printed and because if you're going to print one digi, you may as well print several on a page!

 



Ingredients

  • Lili of the valley stamps - Spooky toadstool
  • Nitwit Papers - Halloween Hooligans
  • Black Nuvo drops
  • Glitter - tonic shimmer pen
  • Coloured with Spectrum noir triblend brush marker 

For this witch, I fussy cut her out leaving a tiny white border.  I matted and layered the coloured papers with black and added a final strip down the middle to help her 'pop'.

I hope you like them both - I think they are super cute, and shouldn't be just for October 31st.

Please leave me some love in the comments box – which witch is your favourite?

Also check out my other social media pages on my home page for other ways to follow what I make.

 

See you soon

Crafting hugs

Rachael


0 comments:

Post a Comment