Monday 30 August 2021

2 cards...one image part two

 Hi everyone

As I hinted yesterday, here is part two of my one image two cards, both very different in terms of feel, but the same cute image from All dressed up called Dog Walker.  Isn't she adorable?




This one is happy summer bold colours

Ingredients

  • Digi image - Dog Walker from All dressed up
  • Backing papers - first edition 6 x 6 pad called family ties
  • Coloured with Copics and Spectrum noir triblender brush pens 
  • Sentiment - Digi one from Lili of the Valley
  • Flowers - My Favorite things Stitched flowers dienamics
  • Glossy accents

I coloured her using my copics and cut her down on my paper trimmers, rounding the corners with a punch.  I added stitched detail with a fine liner in red, and then added black dots to make it look realistic.

I did the same to the printed sentiment.

Using three different papers from the pad I composed a background I liked, and cut out some flowers from the some red spotty paper I had in my off cuts folder.  layered it together, and then added glossy accents to her bag and boots for some added interest.

So... which one do you prefer, pastel or bold?  leave me a comment below and let me know, or hop on over to one of my social media pages (link on the main page) and let me know there.

I'd like to enter this into:

The Cutie pie challenge - Girls girls girls

Watercooler Wednesday - Feminine 

Creative moments - Anything goes

Through the purple haze - anything goes 

Cute card Thursday - Anyhting goes (Bright colours optional)

Thanks for stopping by

Crafty hugs

Rachael 


3 comments:

  1. Your coloring is beautiful and I loved your design!! Good luck in our challenge Through the Purple Haze!
    Claudia Martins - Coordinator/DT
    https://itscraftsearte.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHat a lovely card. Beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining us at the WWC. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card, thank you so much for sharing with The Cutie Pies. sarah DT

    ReplyDelete