Sunday 29 August 2021

2 cards... one image part one.

 Hello everyone


Happy bank holiday weekend for those in the UK - I hope you get some time off to spend with your families.

I am heading off this afternoon for a barbeque with my brother, his wife and their three children so may not be able to blog later today after a few glasses of wine!

So ahead of that I thought I'd share two very different cards, made with the same image, one today and the second tomorrow.

Anyone who used to follow my old blog www.allthingspurpleandsparkly.blogspot.co.uk will know I used to design for all dressed up.  I've been keeping an eye on the images as they are released and I couldn't resist this cute girl walking her dogs!  It was just tooo adorable to ignore!  

I coloured her twice, once in bright primary colours,  the second in muted lilac tones - I can't decide which one I like best - I'll let you decide!



Ingredients for lilac card

  • Digi image from Etsy - Dog walker 
  • coloured with Copics
  • dies 
    •   Scallop oval from Elizabeth craft designs
    •  Ivy from Joanna Sheen
  • flowers from my stash
  • backing papers - Dovecraft back to basics
  • sentiment - waltzing mouse stamp (although it must be 12 years old and I cant find the name of it) 
  • White border is a Martha Stewart punch 

I'll pop back tomorrow with the bold version... hope you like it!  If you do, please leave me a comment and hop over to my other social media channels (links on the main page of my blog) for more inspiration.

I'd like to enter this into

All dressed up - anything goes

A gem of a challenge #18 - Anything goes

Sweet Stamping - lots of layers

Colour crazy wk 34 - Anything goes

Cards for Galz - National dog day

Lemonshortbread #153 - Anyhting goes


See you tomorrow

Rachael

 

3 comments:

  1. Oh so cute. Darling image and your coloring is awesome. Cute card design and so glad you shared over at Cardz 4 Galz, Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dogs and I love the flowers you've used. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz Dawn S DT x

    ReplyDelete