Thursday 2 September 2021

Odd dog says 'Happy Birthday'

 Hi Everyone

Today I'm sharing a Lili of the valley Digi stamp featuring Odd Dog from Etsy I brought these when the were first released and realised when going through my computer I don't think I have ever used him!

He was just so easy to colour, and so adorable, I think I might print off some more and colour them in, ready for future projects

As I've explained in previous posts I'm currently building my stash back up and always need more men's cards (and aren't they the hardest to make!)

So I teamed him up with some simple backing paper, for a really clean design birthday card.


Ingredients

  • Odd dog just for you - LoTV on Etsy
  • Papermania backing papers masculine collection
  • Coloured with Copics
  • Stamps - Lisa Horton Everyday tickertape sentiments
  • Ink - versamark black pigment ink
  • Wow clear embossing powder

After resizing the image on craft artist, I printed him out on marker friendly card and coloured him using Copics. 

I die cut him out using a tattered lace stitched rectangle die and also trimmed a piece of backing paper to go down the side of the 5x7 card.  It still needed a little something, so I added a thin black strip of paper down the middle separating the coloured paper from the white background as well as a black mat around the image.

The sentiment was from my favourite sentiment set from Lisa Horton, I stamped it in black and added clear embossing powder to give it some shine. (hence the photo with the light reflecting off it!) 

It was all stuck together with glue and foam pads.

I hope you love him as much as I do!  If you are reading this, I'd love to read your comments - let me know what you think.  If commenting isn't your thing, then please follow me on Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest (links on my home page on the top right) 

I'd like to enter this into:

Cute card Thursday - Anything goes

Crafty Animals - with an animal

Double D Challenge - things with a tail

Cards 4 guys - Things with a tail

Crafty sentiments - Anything goes

Through the craft room door - anything goes

See you very soon

Crafty hugs

Rachael 

6 comments:

  1. Oh so cute!! I love your black and white with just a splash of color...classy!! This adorable little guy is perfect for our "things with tails" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! Thanks for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job at coloring tthe bunny and agree that the color you picked is awesome! Thank you for playing with us at C4G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute cute card and design! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love what you have done with that cute little image. The black and white with the pop of blue is just fabulous!!! Great work here, and great take on the Mood Board. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Challenge.
    Judy~ DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG what a cute image and fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Anything with a Tail’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute image but I do love a LOTV one! A perfect entry for the current challenge at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete