Saturday 17 June 2023

Funky florals

Hello Crafting friends

It is again time for another challenge over at Polkadoodles with our famous anything-goes challenge.  The DT team this week were challenged to use 'things' rather than people or characters so I pulled out my funky flower stamps to complete this CAS card.

The staps have a supporting stencil you can use to colour them but on this, I just used some alcohol markers and a bit of shimmer pen.  I then fussy cut the flowers out and added them to the card blank.  I then realized it was missing something so I doodled the edge in a black fine liner to make them pop! 



I'd like to enter this into:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving any comments! i have other social media channels listed above if you want to follow me on these instead.

See you again soon

Rachael 

4 comments:

  1. What a great set of stamps loving this CAS card thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic CAS card Rachael. Love the big, bold flower image and your colouring is perfect. Great job with the doodling too. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pleasure to see your project in our gallery. Love your CAS approach! Especially the added doodling. Thanks for sharing.
    Diane - DT @ Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your "funky" florals- great card. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete