Saturday 26 March 2022

You're tweet


Hello crafting friends

Today I'm sharing a super cute birdie card from a stamp set by Catherine Pooler called 'Toucan do it'

I love anything tropical and this set has a parrot, toucan and this gorgeous cockatiel, as well as some beautiful florals.



 I used picked raspberry distress oxide and a dotty stencil in the background and then used a grungy heart stamp from Craftyroo designs to add the black detail.  I then stamped and coloured the cockatiel and some of the flowers from the set, before fussy cutting them out.  I layered them onto a scallop frame die from Lawn fawn (I cut it three times and layered it up for dimension) , continuing to layer up and stick the elements with a combination of glue an foam pads.

Isn't he/she just totally adorable!!

I'd like to enter this into:


Thanks so much for stopping by - I would love you to leave me a comment, and to check out my other social media channels for more inspiration (the link is on the right)

See you all very soon
Rachael



3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, well done!
    Thanks for joining us at Unicorn Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! I love everything about it! Thank you for joining us for the Polkadoodles Friday Crafting Challenge! Hope to see you again soon! Xoxo, Kim DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your card! Love design, lovely details. Thank you for joining us at the Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again.

    //Eivor DT Polkadoodles
    https://craftsbyejja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete