Friday 1 April 2022

A cuddle makes it all better

 Hi crafting friends

If you have never been here before - a warm welcome, and for those who have, thanks for stopping by again!

Today its a card made using one of the older all dressed up images called 'a cuddle makes it all better.'  This is for our Facebook challenge starting today over on our page.  The theme for this month - Lets be cute, and what is possibly cuter than a little girl hugging her dog!


After printing her out, I decided I wanted to layer this card up, so I used a Nitwit scrapbook digi kit called Day to Day.  I resized several elements and printed them out, before arranging across my card.

I coloured the image using a combination of copics and Prismacolour pencils.

Once I had arranged everything, I adhered everything down using a combination of glue and foam pads, and finished with some sparkly stickles around the edges of the butterflies and on the flowers.

I love the colour palette on this - I would never think to put raspberry pink with mint green, but I think its beautiful.

Please check out our Facebook page and our challenge blog, you can enter both, multiple times for a chance of inning three gorgeous images from Wendy.  All we ask is you use the all dressed up images.  If you don't have any there are some freebies on the blog to get you started, or hop over to the etsy page and treat yourself.

The DT have some amazing inspiration!

Watch out for the new releases coming soon too!

I'd like to enter this into:

Thanks for stopping by - I'd love it f you left me a comment, or were to follow me on Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest (links on the right at the top)

See you soon

Rachael 


5 comments:

  1. A cuddle does make it better! What a sweetie this image is. LOve all these elements to your card. Thank you so much for joining us this week at
    Crafty Catz.
    GDT Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous. All your layers are perfect to create that frame for that super cute image. And you've made an excellent your with your colouring. Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute!!! Thanks for playing a long in the Krafty Chicks challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, this is so beautiful Rachael! Love all the coordinating elements and the gorgeous colour palette.

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts-I hope you will join us again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful details and colors on this.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Add a Flower challenge.

    ReplyDelete