Friday 30 July 2021

Thank you Teacher

Happy Friday everyone

Its almost the weekend, thank heavens, it's been a long week and I am certainly looking forward to some craft time over the weekend!

For my first project post, I thought I would share a card I made for my sons teacher to say thank you.  The list of things I used is listed below.

My colouring was with a combination of Copic markers and the new Spectrum noir tri-blend brush markers.  I highly recommend them!

I wanted it to be bright and stand out among her other cards so I used primary colours to make it pop.  It was a tricky shape to photograph as I wanted to get in all the detail as well as the dimension... 






I just adore all of those cute characters, they are simply perfect, and Harry's teacher loved it too!


Ingredient list 

Mama elephant Slim scenescape builder die and  bookworm stamps

Lawn fawn - Good apple

Copics and spectrum noir brush tip triblender pens

Memento ink 

cardstock from my stash


I'd like to enter this into

Aud Sentiments - add a sentiment 

Cute Card Thursday - Anything goes 

Crafty creations Challenge - anything goes 

Simon says stamp - anything goes optional slimline 

Polkadoodles digi Tuesday - anything goes 

Through the craft room door - Anything goes


Thank you so much for stopping by if you do - please sign up to follow me and leave me a comment.  It always makes my day to read them 

Crafty hugs

Rachael 




2 comments:

  1. This certainly pops and will definately stand out from the rest. A super card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is fabulous. So much detail.
    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
    Lili of the Valley,
    Dies to Die For,
    As You Like It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete