Saturday 31 July 2021

Sending loads of love

 Hi Everyone

So.... my Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest accounts are all set and I'm now posting across all social media - get me keeping up with the 'young uns'!

Just dropping in to share a quick card I made using newtons nook stamps (check below for full list of ingredients)

I saw this and could not resist this cute digger set.  I'm always struggling for male cards and what man or boy doesn't love a digger or truck!!

I recently donated all of my cards to be sold in a local shop.  We are splitting the profit 50:50 but I am donating my share to the West Midlands Air Ambulance, so I need to restock my drawers and I always need extra men's cards.

Card makers out there I'm sure you feel my pain when I say, men's cards are the hardest!

Anyway - here it is...




Ingredient list

Newton Nook stamps - Love Quarry

Copic markers and Spectrum noir triblend brush markers

Orange plain and some stripy orange cards stock from my stash

plain circle die

I stamped the images with lawn fawn Alcohol marker friendly ink pad, and coloured with a combination of Copics and spectrum noir triblend brush markers, and fussy cut them out.  I also used the cone stamp to stamp the background using Lawn Fawn Jelly fish and Carrot ink pads.  I wanted inspiration so I typed in card sketches into my browser and found a set up I liked and then using glue and foam squares, assembled the card.

I hope you like it!

Please check out my other social media pages, like, share and follow, and if you want to leave a comment below, I love to read them..

Crafty hugs

Rachael 


0 comments:

Post a Comment