Saturday 19 November 2022

Memory book

 Hi everyone

Today is the latest Challenge over at Polkadoodles.  The DT are sharing ideas for gifts and packaging as the polka doodles products range can be used for much more than cards

I made this book using the last Christmas release of the cute gingerbread people.  I used the stamps and the papers to make a memory book I can fill with photos over Christmas to gift to someone in the new year.

Its so cute.  I'm adding photos but you could put recipes, memorabilia, or just journal your festive period.



The full download pack can be found here.

To join our challenge, nip over to our blog here, I can't wait to see your makes! 

I'd like to enter this into:


I'll see you all again soon, thank you so much for commenting and following me!  

Crafting hugs

Rachael

0 comments:

Post a Comment