Friday 1 October 2021

All dressed up - Facebook challenge, Autumn or Halloween

 Hi crafty friends


It is again time for the next challenge from All dressed up on the Facebook group.  If you want to enter all we ask is you use an all dressed up image, and make it to the theme of Autumn or Halloween.  There are loads of images you can use  on the Etsy page.

I used the image called Magical day  to make this:



I wanted to make her more generic than just a Halloween card, so I used Craft artist to make a digital sentiment that says "Hey Pumpkin" so I could use it anytime just to say hi. 

Ingredients

  • Digi image from All dressed up called magical day
  • Copic markers
  • Celery and grape jelly lawn fawn inks
  • Black soot distress ink
  • Lawn fawn shimmer drops
  • Glossy accents
  • Hunkydory Star stencil

I printed her out on alcohol friendly card and coloured her using copic markers.  I cut her out using my scan and cut.  While the machine was working away I used a starry background and a combination of of inks through the stencil, as well as making splatters with them and the lawn fawn sparkle to make a shimmery pretty backdrop.

I added a strip of purple holographic card and black glitter card from my stash, layered the image up with foam pads and added my sentiment strip.

Final touch was glossy accents on the pumpkin and bow to make them stand out 

If you want to enter, follow the challenge rules and post in on our Facebook page before the end of October to be in with a chance of winning XX of Wendy's images. 

I'd like to enter this into:

Country view challenges - Autumnal/Halloween 

Crafters Cafe - anything goes

Creative craft cottage - Anything goes

Pearly sparkles challenge - Autumn/Halloween

Colour crazy - anything goes

Cute card Thursday - anyhting goes

Addicted to stamps - dies and or stencils (stencil for the background)

Thanks for stopping by - please leave me a little note to make me smile, and check out my other social media pages which are linked on my home page.

See you again soon

Crafty hugs

Rachael

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Colour crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. Love the image, colors and background. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute Halloween card! Thanks for playing with us at Country View Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colouring is beautiful - both for the stencil and your sweet witch. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's very cute ! Thank you so much for your contribution to my challenge “autumnal colours/Halloween” over at Country View Challenges! Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet Halloween card!!! The little girl is beautifully coloured!!! Thank you for joining the October challenge of the Country View Challenges!

    ReplyDelete