Wednesday 1 June 2022

Birthday beach fun!

 Hello friends

Welcome back to my blog and more ramblings from the glittery pink craft room.

Today I'm sharing this super cutie made to inspire you to enter our all dressed up challenge on Facebook.

Every month on the 1st, we try and inspire you to use an all dressed up image and enter this challenge to win three of Wendy's amazing images - including new releases!

Our theme for June is pick a colour... an guess my colours!  Yes raspberry and black.  I just love these colours!!!



I printed her out and coloured her with a combo of copics and Polychromos pencils.

The back ground is a stamp from stampendous called Pop dots available from @Oakwooddirect.  The sentiment is from Claire manning designs

I did an inky background using picked raspberry distress oxide and speckled some on the page along with some black gouache.

A bit of sticky foam and I finished my card!

Please do stop by the Facebook page and check out the other DT inspiration, and then enter our lovely challenge!

I'd like to enter this into:

Through the craft room door - anything goes

Crafty calendar - anything goes

Crafty Catz - anything goes - twist all about the girls

Daring card makers - flair not square

See you all soon

Rachael

0 comments:

Post a Comment