Sunday 12 June 2022

Happy everything!

Hi Crafters

I made this CAS card using two new stamp sets.  I went to the Motorcycle museum in March (or was it February...)  for the first craft show since lockdown... its so good to be able to browse and bag some bargains!

Both of these stamp sets are new to me.  The mouse is from Pink ink designs and is called sleepy mouse.  The sentiment is from Claire Manning design.  The solid happy can be used in many colours, but the script bit is interchangeable so it could say happy birthday, anniversary, Easter or in this case just happy everything!

I stamped the 'Happy' in Catherine pooler ink (Royal treatment) and added the scripty bit in versa fine black ink.  The image was stamped and coloured with Copics.

I think the purple just stands out perfectly. 



I have another couple of stamp sets from both designers so will be making something very soon! - if you want to see it first, then please subscribe to my other social media channels as things get posted there more regularly.

I'd like to enter this into

Critter crazy - anyhting goes with a critter

Creative fingers anything goes

Crafty catz - anything goes with cute animals as twist

We love stamping - anything goes

Dragonfly dreams - outdoors

Clever dexter designs - anything goes

Leave me a comment if you have stopped here - I just love to read them!

See you soon

Rachael 

7 comments:

  1. That purple is really amazing and what a cute and unique image, it is always nice when you use something new. This turned out brilliantly. Thanks for sharing it with us at we love stamping xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, the image is as sweet as can be and the purple was spot on. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this card is so cute and I love the colors and image. Very pretty. So glad you shared over at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! Thank you for joining our latest challenge on the Clever Dexter Challenge Blog. All the best!
    --- DT Gina Ang ---
    Clever Dexter Challenge #30 2022 - Anything Goes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachel,

    On my post holiday catch up and so nice to find you joined us at We Love Stamping this month and with a delightful creation. I hope you will join us again next month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card, love the image. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Critter Crazy challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete