Tuesday 31 May 2022

Footie mad

 Hi everyone

Now this card has been received I can share with you on my page.  I made this for my sons friend who has just turned 11 and is an Aston villa fan



I printed him out and coloured him using Copics in the team colours.  I used a photo from the tinternet so I could reproduce as close to the strip as possible.

The papers are from a digi kit i downloaded from Etsy around 5 years ago, as are the embellishments, but I find I use this kit time and time again for boys cards.

I hope you like it!

I'd like to enter this into

Passion for markers - more than 3 layers

Try it on Tuesday for the man in your life

Crafting Happiness - Anything goes

Use your stuff - Anything goes

Taylormade cards 4U - masculine

Creative knockouts - for the kids

Thanks so much for stopping by - please leave me a comment and follow me on other social media channels - the links are in the top right to make it easy for you.

See you soon!

Rachael

5 comments:

  1. this is so cool for a boy who is soccer mad (we don't call it football) Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! Ths looks fantastic and I'm sure it was very well received. Fabulous colouring and the layers are perfect for our theme.

    Thank you so much for joining us at Passion for Markers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect card for a football mad boy. The image is fab and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us over at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation. Thanks for sharing with us over at Passion for Markers this week. Good luck with your entry. x Kitty DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! The football theme and design looks amazing 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete