Sunday 13 February 2022

Monster celebration

 Hi crafting friends

Welcome back for another make from the desk of the glittery pink craft room, today its a nice clean and simple one using a Tracey Hey stamp set called 'out of this world'



I stamped the cute alien (there's also the sweetest robot in this set) and coloured him using copic markers, then I fussy cut him out and edged around the cut image with black marker pen.

On the card front I used twisted citron distress oxide ink through a i-craft brick stencil.  I stamped the black squiggles and hearts.  These are also part of the stamp set, all finished with a sentiment from the same set.

I hope you like him - he's so adorable! 

I'd like to enter this into:

However you have made it here - I would really appreciate you clicking on the links at the top right of this page and following me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest, and also click on the follow button for this blog.

Please leave me some love - I read everything, and it makes my day to get happy mail (rather than groupon vouchers, or notifications or tax refunds when the tax man doesn't even have my email ha ha)!

See you soon

crafting hugs

Rachael  

5 comments:

  1. What a real fun image and card, thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts, Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun image, love the design and the image. Thanks for joining We Love Stamping and Stamping Sensations. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've used this stamp just brilliantly for a fab CAS design. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed with your little character - how absolutely adorable is he! So glad you shared this beauty with us at CAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is wonderful!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls. ~Tonya DT

    ReplyDelete