Wednesday 10 November 2021

All my polkadoodles love

Hello everyone

I'm trying to use some of what I have in my craft room, rather than buying new and decided to do a search through my computer to see what I had on there. I've been crafting for so long that I have folders that I haven't even been into since 2010! 

While I was searching through my digi stash and found a whole kit I had totally forgotten about, and they're just super cute!

This is from a Winnie sugar sprinkles collection from Polkadoodles.  





 Ingredients

  • Stencil - the range
  • Ink - distress ink Kitsch Flamingo
  • Scalloped circle die - lawn lawn
  • Sentiment - Mama elephant big sending hugs stamp set 
  • Coloured with Spectrum noir triblend brush markers and
  • Polychromos pencils for detail

I printed her and coloured her, adding detail with my pencils to add depth after laying the alcohol pens down.  I then cut her out using my scan and cut (with a 1mm border)

I took a piece of plan card and using a stencil, added the tiny hearts to the background fading the colour out to the edges.  I die cut the circle from a grey card stock ad also stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto the same card.  To make this pop, I also matted the main panel onto it too.

Everything was then layered with a combination of glue and foam pads for extra dimension.

I just love her - this is one of those cards you just don't want to give away!

I'd like to enter her into:

A bit more time to craft - Anything goes 

A perfect time to craft - anything goes 

The crafters cafe - anything goes

creations in pink - anything goes 

Digi chooseday - anything goes

Cutie pie challenge - anything cute

Thanks for stopping by - if you want to see more, there is other Social Media channels linked on my home page, or just follow my blog for regular inspiration all from the desk of The Glittery Pink Craft Room!

See you soon

Crafting Hugs

Rachael 


5 comments:

  1. Very pretty with a great colour combination, so soft. Thanks for sharing with us at the Crafters Cafe, see you here again soon. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased to see your entry here at Creations in Pink.
    This is a lovely project.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Jackie DT @ Creations in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge and sharing such a sweet card for our " ANYTHING CUTE" theme.....this looks fabulous, what an adorable image x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining in with our 'Anything Cute' challenge over at Cutie Pie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card. So cute. Thanks for sharing here at Polkadoodles Digichoosday challenge. Madison.

    ReplyDelete