Tuesday 12 October 2021

You Rock!

Hello Everyone

Hope you're all doing well.  I'm just recovering from a really nasty cold/flu.  It started last week and today is the first day I've even been able to craft... that's how poorly I was with it!

 I'm stopping by with another cute dino card - I made loads of these and kept them in the bank for when I wouldn't be able to make something (or for those occasions when our mojo just ups and leaves!).

This one is using one of my favourite Mama elephant sets called me and my dinosaur.




Ingredients

  • Stamps
    • Mama elephant Me and my dinosaur
    • Little Dino agenda
    • Paper smooches Sentiment sampler
  • coloured with Spectrum noir tri-blend brush markers
  • Ink
    • Memento Tuxedo black ink
    • Prized Ribbon distress oxide
    • Chipped Sapphire distress oxide
    • Salvaged patina distress oxide
  • Dark Navy card
  • wow embossing powder 
I stamped a selection of images from the stamp sets and coloured them in.  I knew I wanted a splatter background but not across the whole card, so I cut a circle using a die and used this as a stencil so my splatter is only in one place.  I finished this CAS card with a heat embossed sentiment.  

Hope you like it!

I'd like to enter this into:

Lil patch of crafty friends  -anything goes
A bit more time to craft - anything goes
Your next stamp Friday fun - setting the scene 
Creative moments - Anything goes

Please leave me a comment if you land here - i love to read them.  And if you love other social media channels, I'm on them too - link on my home page.  Please click, like, share, follow etc.... I'd be so happy to see you there!

Back soon with more crafty goodness
Crafty hugs
Rachael 

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful Card, Thanks for sharing it with us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete