Tuesday 19 October 2021

I'll be gnome for christmas

Hi Crafting friends

Welcome back to my blog - and this time, another Christmas card 

The first thing to point out is that I love gnomes… I mean I really love them.  Every time a new stamp set comes out with gnomes I have to stop myself from buying it.  I have to remind myself I have loads already, for many themes, however when I saw this stamping Bella gnomie set with the cute antlers, there was no resisting!

 

 



Ingredients

·         Stamped with - Stamping Bella – gnomedeer

·         Coloured with – spectrum noir triblend brush markers

·         Stencil – the range

·         Ink – shaded lilac distress ink

·         Glitter -Chloe sparklicious princess

 

I stamped the gnomes and coloured them in with fairly muted delicate shades.  I added some tiny white gel pen spots on their noses for interest.

I then used the ink and a blending brush to very lightly go over the snowflake stencil, just to give a bit of colour behind the gnomes and stamped the greeting that comes with the stamp set.

I then added my gnomes with foam tape for dimension.  I then realised it was still missing something… so I used a glue pen to run around the edge of the card, and sprinkled the chunky glitter which in the light , shines in different colours.  All added to a 5x7" card, and another simple but gorgeous card completed.

Thank you so much for stopping by

I’d like to enter this into:

 Colour crazy Challenge - anything goes

Creative fingers - anything goes

My time to craft - glitter and sparkle

Polkadoodles - anything goes

Crafty creations - anything goes

Christmas 24 - Snowflakes (stencil) 

If you are here, please take a couple of minutes to make my day by either commenting, following or both, and then by going to my other social media channels (links on the home page on the top right) and following them too!  Each time the phone dings, and it’s a message form a follower it do a happy dance (but most of the time its junk trying to sell me stuff I don’t need – no happy dance )

Thanks, and see you soon

Crafting hugs

Rachael 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful soft colors and I love the stenciled background and that image is super cute! So glad you joined us for our Snowflake Challenge at Christmas 24!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh comme ils sont mignons Rachael, un adorable trio, merci de jouer avec nous chez Christmas 24, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 42 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, great design. Thank you for sharing with us at the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete