Tuesday 26 October 2021

Sip, Sip, Hooray!

Hello Crafting friends,

Welcome back to my blog for another card.  This time using Edna from Stamping Bella.

My friend asked me if I could make a card for a friend who liked gin (well who doesn't!) and I made a selection of cards for her to choose from.  After making the one below (but in a blue colour) I decided I would make it again in pink and keep one in my stash.




 Ingredients

  • Stamping bella - Edna needs a martini
  • Distress ink - Kitch flamingo
  • Stencil from the range
  • Sequins from my stash
  • Coloured with spectrum noir triblend brush markers

I used my craft artist software to draw and frame in black and add the sip, sip, hooray sentiment in various fonts onto the bottom of the card, and printed this out.

After cutting to size I used my stencil and a light hand to add pink bubbles in the background.

Edna was stamped and coloured, and stickles added to her wings for added sparkle.  I then fussy cut her out and added her with foam pads onto the background, finishing with a few pink sparkly sequins to complete the card.

Isn't she just adorable, a girl after my own heart!

I'd like to enter her into:

Thank you for stopping by!  if you like what I do, please leave me a comment and follow my blog, or click back to my home page for more social media options including Facebook and Instagram.

See you again soon
Crafting hugs
Rachael 

1 comment:

  1. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete