Friday 22 October 2021

October new release at All dressed up

 Hi crafty friends

I am so privileged to be part of this design team, every month Wendy sends us incredible new release images to play with.

This month I got this cutie called witches hat. (get it here from Etsy)







 I made a couple of cards, but in the end decided on a trick or treat bag I can hand out to the kids that come knocking on my door on Oct 31st.  I did put some sweet treat in it - then ate them!  I'll have to refill before the end of the month

Ingredients

  • Witches hat digi image
  • Copic markers to colour
  • template from craft artist software
  • embellishments and tag from a nitwits digi kit Halloween hooligans
  • white ribbon and twine from my stash that I coloured with copics
  • Die - plain circle from tattered lace
I used the digi kit from nitwit and my craft artist program to put together the patterned box template, cut it out and assembled it.  I then printed the image on white cardstock and coloured with copics, before cutting out using a plain circle die. It needs some more embellishment so I went back to the nitwit kits and typed a sentiment onto a tag and cut out along with the extra the bats 

I didn't have the right colour thin ribbon, so I used some white and coloured using copics, and some white twine to finish.

The other new releases are just as sweet

Hedgehog flower

Pumpkin Cutie

Please check out our Facebook page and blog for more inspiration from this talented DT team  and if you to purchase these images don't forget to enter them into out FB challenge of Autumn/Halloween or our anything goes challenge on the blog, to win more images to play with!

I'd like to enter this into:

Thank you so much for dropping by - I'd really appreciate it if follow my page her, on on Facebook, or Instagram (all links on the the home page on the top right).  I do read every comment and appreciate the time you take to make them.  Thank you!

See you soon

Crafty hugs

Rachael 



6 comments:

  1. That's such a great idea and a really nice treat for the little witches and goblins that come knocking on your door. I love the soft shades of purple and green that you used on your image and for your bows. Gorgeous, not garish!

    Thanks for sharing your Halloween project with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that image is delightful and your coloring brings her to life! What a great idea to make little bags for the littles who come by for treats! Very cute with the bats! So happy you shared with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww your Halloween treat bag is so cute, I love that sweet image and it's colored beautifully! Thanks so much for joining us at Try it on Tuesday!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable Halloween card! The image is super cute and you framed her beautifully with those bats 😀. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable little treat bag with a sweet image!! I love that you put treats in it and then ate them--that is so something I would do!! ;) Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
    Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete