Saturday 11 September 2021

Dino rawr!

Hello again

I'm back with more from the desk of the glittery pink craft room.  This time its cute dinosaurs'.

I've always loved dinosaurs, and my son is like some super palaeontologist who knows the names of them all - some I have never even heard of!   These are from Mama elephant and there are two different stamp sets both dino based, and I cannot resist a cute boys dino card! I know the name of these - they are simply dino rawrs! ha ha 




Ingredients

  • Stamps
    • Mama elephant little dino agenda
    • Mama elephant Me and my dinosaur
  • inks
    • Memento tuxedo black 
    • Salvaged patina distress oxide
    • twisted citron distress oxide
    • mowed lawn distress oxide
  • Tattered lace basic circle die
  • Cloud stencil
  • glossy accents
  • Tonic glitter gloss
I stamped and coloured the images, before using my scan and cut to cut them all out.  I die cut a circle and using a cloud stencil I made a sky back ground.  I then cut a wavy line from some whit card stock and using my circle die cut I made grassy hills to add onto the background and ink blended them using the green distress inks

I then layered up the circle using the stamps.  There was still a bit too much white on the card, so I went through my scraps and found this black and white stripy paper to be cut into a strip on the left.  finished with a sentiment from the stamp set, and highlights of tonic shimmer and glossy accents. 

I'd like to enter this into:


Thank you for your support so far, I just love reading your comments and every like and follower I get I am truly grateful for!  If you want to see more, or are on social media, please click open the links on my home page (top right) for more!

See you soon
Crafty hugs

Rachael 

3 comments:

  1. The dino is adorable! A beautiful card.
    Lia DT TSOC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweetie! LOve your colours too. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
    Chrissyxx GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH so cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete