Tuesday 7 September 2021

Super exciting news!

 Hello everyone

I have some super exciting news to share... I'm back on the All dressed up design team... and I am totally thrilled and delighted to have an invite back. I cannot tell you how excited I am to be working with this talented team once again.  

My first post back on the design team is their new release, and OMG they are just amazing!!

Heres the card I made using dogs in shades. 

This image can be separated (which is what I did) I felt these doggies needed to be photographed! So with that in mind here' s what I made






Using a polaroid die I have ( I don't know what brand it is as it was from my moms stash when she died) but it also has this little 'smile' die with it.

I cut the frames out of white cardstock, and sized the images to fit in the photo part of the die using craft artist.  Once I had them the right size I cut these out too using the same die so it would slot back in the opening seamlessly.  The background was made using picked raspberry distress ink and black watercolour paint over a paw print stencilled also in picked raspberry.  Very subtle colour to make the images pop out.  The pawsome sentiment was also made on  craft artist and cut as a strip to add to the bottom.  Because of the size of the pictures a DL card was needed to fit them all in.  I then finished the card with some black Nuvo drops for shine and dimension, as well as  glitter and a black sakura gelly roll pens for the sunglasses and bling.

Here's the all of the new release images in full. All images are available on Etsy and you can buy them now!

Dogs in shades


Star

Dude

We have some challenges on going. On Facebook we have a challenge entitled 'with wing's' so any all dressed up image with wings can be entered, or on our blog there is a anything goes challenge (using an all dressed up image)  this closes on the 14th September.  All prizes are some of Wendy's gorgeous images, but if you don't win, please check out Etsy anyway.  You won't be able to resist!

I'd like to enter this into:

Colour crazy - anything goes (2nd entry) GDT

A gem of a challenge - Anything goes

Cards 4 galz - international dog day

Lil patch of crafty friends - anything goes


If you land here - I would love for you to leave me a comment as well as using the link on my home page and following me on Facebook, Instagram and/or pinterest. All followers greatly received! 


See you very soon

Crafty Hugs

Rachael 



4 comments:

  1. How cute the doggies are! I love them in the polaroid die. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz Dawn S DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Darling card and love the fur babies. Thanks for sharing over at Cardz 4 Gal, Colour Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back hun, so lovely to have us with you again creating your awesome cards <3
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I just would like to give you a huge thumbs up for your great info you have got right here on this post. I will be coming back to your web site for more สล็อต
    soon.
    Hello! I just would like to give you a huge thumbs up for your great info you have got right here on this post. I will be coming back to your web site for more สล็อต
    soon.

    ReplyDelete