Friday 6 August 2021

Unicorns and Sparkle

 Hello everyone

It's me again, back with another post about making pretty things... Speaking of pretty there is nothing more girly than a card with rainbows, unicorns, dressed up cats and sparkle...

Here's my make for today showing all of the above in the cutest way possible.




Ingredient list

  • MFT stamps -  Unicorns and glitter
  • Coloured with Copics
  • Stamped with Lawn Fawn alcohol friendly ink
  • Ink bending - Kitsch flamingo distress oxide
  • heart stencil and stripy paper from my stash

I stamped and coloured the cute unicorn girl and her sweet cat, and fussy cut them out.  I cut close to the shape so edged around it with a black marker to tidy up the edges

I die cut a heart from some scrap paper to make a stencil, then laid the heart stencil over the top.  I blended through both masks, then removed the top stencil leaving the large heart shape and with a light hand used more ink around the edge.  I stamped the sentiment and placed the stamped images on foam pads for a bit of dimension.  It was missing something at the side, so I added a strip of scrap paper down the left.  I finished it by covering the images with tonic shimmer pen, then adding glossy accent glaze to the bow, hats, flowers, shoes and rainbow (although the shimmer and glossy accents are hard to see in the photo but they are so vibrant in real life!)

Thanks for stopping by today - leave me a comment, and like and share my social media posts - links up here on the right.

Crafty Hugs

Rachael 


0 comments:

Post a Comment