Monday 9 August 2021

So Sweet

 Hello crafting friends, welcome back to my blog.

Todays card is another 3d pop up style, made with my MFT outside the box die-namics and mama elephant stamp set.

I just think these critters are so sweet and added to the sugary goodness cake and milkshakes its just too stinkin' cute! !  I could just devour one of these milkshakes right now calories don't count on a Monday - do they? 



Ingredient list

  • Mama Elephant - Milkshake stamps
  • MFT - outside the box level up die-namics
  • Coloured with copics and Spectrum noir brush triblend markers
  • Lawn fawn gingham paper pad and alcohol friendly ink pads 
  • stickles and glossy accents to finish

I cut out the card using white card and then used the accompanying dies to cut out of a lawn fawn gingham paper pad.

I stamped the images  and coloured with my pens, before cutting them out on my scan and cut.

I then assembled the card, before adding sparkle and some glaze on the sweet treats to finish the look.

Hope you're enjoying the content so far.  If you want to check out my other social media sites look to the right and click to link them directly to my pages.  If you have made it here please leave me a comment and check out my other posts.  If you like what you see, please follow me (you can see I'm starting out and trying to build up so I'd really appreciate your support) 

See you all soon

Crafty Hugs

Rachael

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment