Wednesday 11 August 2021

From sweet to sour....

 Hello everyone in blogger land!

Hope everyone is feeling fine this August day (I'd like to say sunny August day but I live in England and therefore its raining... again!)

To cheer me up and to remind me of sunshine and the Mediterranean (I hopefully I can go soon and enjoy the real sunshine and sangria!), I've made a card today using a Pink Fresh studio stamp.



Ingredient list

  • Pink fresh studio - Lemons and Blueberry stamps
  • Nina smooth Kraft card
  • Prismacolour pencils
  • MFT  - little Hello dienamics 
  • Ink - lawn fawn jellyfish ink 
A simple CAS design today.  I stamped the image for a no line colouring look. I had to do some stamp surgery though as I haven't got the die and it comes as one big strip.  I wanted them all to be separate so I took my scissors and delicately chopped it up.

 I decided on a kraft background for a change, and dusted of my Prismacolour pencils too.  I needed some colouring therapy, so this image was perfect as it too me about an hour to colour it all in.

The sentiment I cut from a cream card stock four times and layered them together for some dimension on the card.

I'm so pleased with the way the colouring turned out I almost don't want to give this one away. I might have to add it to my shelf of other projects I made and couldn't bear to part with - do you do this too or is it just me?   

Thanks so much for taking the time to read through and look at my makes - leave me a comment, and if you are on Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest, my buttons are to the right so you can follow me there if its easier.

See you all very soon

Crafty hugs

Rachael 

0 comments:

Post a Comment