Saturday 7 January 2023

Melon friends

 Hi everyone

Just dropping in today to share a cute card I made using a Gerda Steiner stamp called Melon friends


I stamped and coloured my image using copic markers and then fussy cut them all out.  

The background - I used a Mama elephant die set called mod heart which cuts out a stripy heart leaving a stitched heart aperture.  So... I got out my scissors again and fussy cut around the outline of the stitching to create a frame..

The card background was made using a woodware die, an aall and create die and some red festive berries distress oxide, splattered.

To finish the cute dino, I used glossy accents on his eyes to add shine and dimension.

I'd like to enter this into:

See you again soon.

Rachael 

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card, Rachael. That image is so fun and beautifully colored. Your fussy cutting is amazing. I love the heart outline over the script in the background. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Your Dino is just so adorable. I also love the mixed media look. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our Stamp Act theme :) Hope you join us again soon.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layout design and the different ways you used text! A wonderful Valentine card! And a terrific link-up for Ally's Angels! Thanks, Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is absolutely adorable, I love the scritpy background, your adorable watermelon eating critter and all of the elements you used. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out. Just a note for the future, we do limit the links to other challenges to 5 including ours. I hope to see you back in the gallery again.

    ReplyDelete