Saturday 14 January 2023

Springtime

Hello crafting friends

I just love this time after Christmas when you can put away the frosty blues, reds, and greens and pull out the pastel shades!  Spring is my favourite time of year and the colour palette we can use is just the best!

This card was made for our latest blog challenge over at Polkadoodles.  It's always anything goes, so you can be in with a chance of winning some amazing images from the lovely Nikky, but you have to be in it, to win it!



I made this using some papers from the Winnie sugar sprinkles springtime collection and that is also where the digi image is from.

She was coloured using Copics and Spectrum noir brush markers, then fussy cut out before being laid on the papers using a die from my stash.

As the sentiment was printed in black, I thought it needed another bit of black to make it pop, and found this ribbon off-cut in my drawer.  

Isn't she super cute!

I'd like to enter this into:



Thank you so much for stopping by - it really makes a difference to know people are interested in my art.  Any comments, likes of follows I get are always appreciated! 

See you again soon

Rachael 

0 comments:

Post a Comment