Saturday 24 September 2022

Terror-ific

Hello again - I'm back with another spooky themed project!

This autumn gnome can be used for Halloween or just for autumn, but he is so cool and really easy to colour.  If you don't have the time or patience to colour, you can buy him pre-coloured.  Both digi and pre-coloured are available on the poolkadoodles website here:

This is to celebrate the start of our latest challenge over on the polkadoodles blog. where our theme , as ever, is anything goes...

Our DT always have some amazing projects to whet the appetite or if you're feeling a bit uninspired, yu can also check out the shop where every image has a gallery you can look through to help you imagine what you can make with the images! Please pop over and see us!

I firstly printed and coloured him using copics.  I then took the sentiments from the set and some paper and tore it for the central banner.  I decided it needed some interest in the background and grabbed a stencil from my stash and inked through.

All finished with some black Nuvo drops and a doodled border in black fineliner! 

I am scheduling this post as I'm away on hols, but i will be back soon with more inspiration! Thanks for stopping by!

See you again soon
Rachael


0 comments:

Post a Comment