Thursday 22 September 2022

Let it snow....

 Hi crafty friends!

I cannot believe it is almost October - this year has flown by.  The new releases have all turned towards Christmas and winter and even the shops have the odd Christmas gifts appearing!

Over at All dressed up, it is again new release time. This time my card is made using this darling image called sledging time, available from etsy



I printed him out and coloured using copics, then fussy cut him out.  I had some backgrounds I made a while ago using stencils, so I tore one up and added some blue mirri card behind and layered for effect.  I finished it with some stickles to look like sparkling snow! The sentiment is a Lili of the valley set - an oldie but goodie! 

The other images in this release are:

Crown of hearts
Deer hug
Sledging time

I'd like to enter this into:

I hope you like my latest blog post - if so, please leave me a message.  I have other social media channels you can follow too - the links are above on the top right side.

I'll see you again soon!

Rachael 


4 comments:

  1. Rachael, a cute card for your song choice! Great job coloring the image and chosing your background, too!! Thank you for sharing g your card and talents with us at The Male Room!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card with lovely sparkle and shine..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable colored image! Super cute. Thanks for joining in at The Male Room Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute - great colouring - and the fussy-cutting - wow! Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete