Saturday 1 October 2022

Autumn Girl

 Hello everyone

I hope everyone is safe and well, sending thoughts to anyone in Florida at the moment with the horrible storm Ian.  

Today is the latest all dressed up challenge - I cannot believe it's the first of October already!  


I used one of the three autumn girls available from etsy.  There are three of them, but they also come separate so are brilliant value for money.

When I was shopping in Asda a found a pack of Crayola skin tone pencils, and they had so many colours it made me realise I always colour my images with the same pale skin, and we are obviously not all the same, so for this one I thought I would do something different.  

I hope you like it!

I'd like to enter this into:

Dream valley - Autumn colours

Get creative - Autumn/Fall

Creative fingers - Anything goes

Your next stamp - Fall

Crafty Gals corner - Signs of Fall

Thanks for stopping by!  If you want to see more inspiration you can drop by our Facebook page or blog, and for more of my work my social media links are at the top of the page. 

See you soon

Rachael


1 comment:

  1. the coloring is amazing...thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals callenges

    ReplyDelete