Sunday 11 September 2022

Beary Autumn

 Hello crafting friends.

It is time again for the latest Polkadoodles challenge over on our blog.  To entry theme is anything goes, and you can win some of Nikky's amazing digi images (not just the winner but the DT top three too!)

I used this little die set called beary cute to make a very Autumnal feeling card.


I die cut the pieces from various colours of card stock and lightly inked the edges using distress oxide vintage photo.  I used a white gel pen to add details such as the spots on the toadstools and layered the bear and the background. on his nose and eyes, I added a tiny bit of glossy accents then added some glitter gel pen dots and a white gel pen doodle to finish the card.

I'd like to enter this into:

Send a smile for kids - autumn

Alphabet challenge - L is for leaves

Daring cardmakers - in the forest

As you like it - favourite card shape (5 by 7 rectangles because there is plenty of room to have your image and some clean space too. especially a top fold!)

Moving along with the times - trees/leaves

Isn't he just adorable!  please do check out our blog and or shop for loads of DT inspiration using Polkadoodles products.  And if you have landed here - leave me a little message.  If you like my style, you can follow me on social media in other forms - the links are top right if you are interested.

See you all again very soon!

Rachael 


7 comments:

  1. Hi Racheal,
    oh this is such a lovely card and your design is fabulous.
    I love the sweet cute little animal and your wonderful Autumnal elements used.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable little bear surrounded by gorgeous embellishments in lovely autumnal colours,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely adorable card ... love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I love your card with the sweet bear and your beautiful doodle frame. Thanks for sharing it with the Daring Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cute card and I love that little Bear and the falling leaves all around and great card size..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

    Luv CHRISSYxx


    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, this card is precious! Love the sweet fall scene you've created. Thank you for sharing with us at SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's just so cute. I love it. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete