Thursday 21 July 2022

Truly Dino-mite!

 Hello everyone

For everyone in the UK - I'm so glad that heat has dialled down.  Fore everyone not in the UK wondering why we are complaining - we don't have enough hot weather to justify getting aircon units as most of our weather is rain! We are rubbish at any extremes of hot or cold and a few days ago it reached the hottest it has ever been in the UK at 40 degrees Centigrade.  The British love a good moan about the weather!  Anyway onto the card...

I thought I'd revisit my stash and I made this using the Mam elephant little dino agenda and me and my dinosaur stamp sets 



Ingredients

  • Stamps
    • Me and my dinosaur
    • Little dino agenda
  • Coloured with spectrum noir tri-blend brush markers
  • Inks
    • Memento tuxedo black
    • Prized ribbon distress oxide
    • Twisted citron distress oxide  ink
    • Sakura glitter gelly roll pen
I stamped all of the images out and cut them using my scan and cut.  I then coloured them using the spectrum noir tri blend brush markers.  I ink blended a background and laid the images on to create this super cute scene! matted and layered on black, onto a 5x7 card base.  

The final touch was a heat embossed sentiment and some sparkle pens for shine.

I hope you like it!

I'd like to enter this into:


Thanks for stopping by - if you're here please leave me a comment so I know you have visited! For my other social media pages, please see the top right of the page!

See you soon
Crafting hugs
Rachael 

3 comments:

  1. Adorable scene and great sentiment on this lovely card. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what a fun creation and great take on our theme! Love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Purple, Blue & Green’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!!

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous details on this adorable and cute card! Thanks for joining us at Double "D" Challenges.
    Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)

    ReplyDelete