Friday 15 July 2022

Friends forever

 Hello lovely people

Today is another new challenge over at the polkadoodles blog.  There’s a chance of winning three super images from the huge digi range that the shop has.  The tough part is choosing which three.  Even runners up get one image each! 

Here’s my inspiration for a friendship card.


I used  Missed you to make this.  I firstly stamped the background using the stamp set 'Love hearts' adding in in the hearts as well as the border stamp.  I then use my copics to colour the image and fussy cut it out.    The hearts were cut out and then glossy accents applied as well as on her hair grip. The paper behind is a piece from my scrap folder.

I just love how it turned out! 

I’d like to enter this into:

Aud sentiments - anything goes

Two sisters on the blog - anything goes

Clever dexter - anything goes

Creations in pink - Anything goes with lots of pink

Creative fingers - anything goes

Remember you have to be in it to win it, so I look forward to seeing your entry! And if you like me style please check out other social media pages in the link above

See you soon!

Rachael


2 comments:

  1. A delightful image and so prettily coloured Rachael.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! I love that we used the same stamp... and our cards are completely different! You have used one of my favorite color palettes ans it is amazing! ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete