Sunday 24 July 2022

You are awesome!

 Hello crafting friends

I'm back with an other new release from the fabulous Wendy Burns over all dressed up.  

Thee new releases are all available on Etsy as well as lots and lots of oldie but goodie images too.  Pop over and have a look! 

I used flower dreams this month.


I decided I was going to use a softer coloured look, so printed her in a lighter grey and then coloured her using only Polychromos pencils.  The digi kit in the background is one from Nitwit and I fussy cut several elements to position around her.

She is just so adorable.  

Don't forget our challenge is still on going on our Facebook page - with the theme holidays (this could be summer of winter holidays too!) or our anything goes over on the blog.  as long as you use an all dressed up image! 

I'd like to enter this into:

Thanks so much for stopping by - I'll see you again soon for more crafty inspiration from the desk of the glittery pink craft room.

Crafting hugs

Rachael



1 comment:

  1. lovely card.
    Thank you for joining our challenge.
    Caroline DT 2Sistersontheblog

    ReplyDelete