Monday 9 May 2022

Sherlock says Happy Birthday!

Hi everyone 

I made this using a Vera lane digi image (from etsy), printed him and the dog out and coloured them using Copics.

I used an crafttreat stencil in the background in various muted colours to create a camouflage feel and a script stamp to add a bit of interest.  The sentiment is die cuts from Julie Hickey sweet pea alphabet set and a Lisa Horton stamp set.  I mounted it together and to add a bit of contrast  i white heat embossed a hexagon from an Oakwood direct set and cut it out.  I also used this in the background for a bit of interest.  The brown shape really makes Sherlock pop off the page.


Male cards are just so tough to make aren’t they!

I'd like to enter this into:
Thanks so much for stopping by!  I'd love it if you would follow me - if not on my blog then on any of my social media pages (links at the top right), and if you would leave me a comment - it really cheers me up to read them!

See you all soon - Crafting hugs!
Rachael

0 comments:

Post a Comment