Thursday 7 April 2022

Geranium pitcher

 Hi friends


Hope you are all having a great week! I'm stopping by today to share a beautiful stamped image from Stampendous called geranium pitcher, as well as some useful background stamps also from Stampendous called postage creations,


This is a 7x7 card I made using Anna Marie Paper pad called Garden Blooms.  I stamped my image in memento tuxedo black ink and coloured with copics.  I layered up the card, and decided to add the postage style stamps to the background.  I also have a stamp shaped die that I stamped onto making them look like postage stamps.  the butterfly is also from this postage set.

I really love the blue tones and grey tones in this, this is one of my favourite blue colour combos!  (B60, B63 and B66 in copic colours).

This stamp will be featured on Create and craft on Saturday if you want to check it out.  On the Oakwood shows!

 I'd like to enter this into:

Thanks so much for stopping by - its so great to have you here.  Please follow my page, or if you like other Social media platforms, on the top right of the page is links to other places you can follow me. 

See you again very soon

Crafting hugs

Rachael 


1 comment:

  1. A very pretty card, love your layers which compliment your image perfectly. Beautiful colouring too. Thank you for sharing and joining us at Bizzy Becs for our Anything Goes Challenge. Karen dt

    ReplyDelete