Wednesday 13 April 2022

A day without creativity....

Hello Crafting friends

Hope that everyone out there in blogland is fit and well.  I've just gotten over COVID.  I did well though I haven’t had it all all since the start of the pandemic, despite working all the way through in retail, but it finally caught up with me.  Feeling much better now!

To cheer everyone up - I though I would share this cutie I made using a digi stamp from Vera Lane, some flowers from a Julie Hickey set, and finally a sentiment and background detail from a Tracey Hey stamp set.



 I stamped and printed and the images before colouring them using Copic markers. I used white gel pen for added detail.

 I cut a piece of card stock to 6 x 6 inches and scored in half to make a mini slimline card. On the background, I added mustard seed distress oxide ink through a dotty stencil, and using my black ink, stamped the detail down the side. (From the Tracey Hey stamp set called ‘a day without creativity’).

I then layered the flowers on the background before adding the girl. It’s all stuck together with glue and foam pads.

I finally stamped the sentiment at the side in black also and added some Nuvo drops for black spots in the background to add texture and interest.

I hope you like it!

I’d like to enter this into:

Thanks for stopping by, please leave me a message if you are here, so I know what people like! Also, if you want quicker access to the things I make for inspiration, then in the top right corner of this page there is a link to other SM platforms, where I regularly post.

See you soon

Rachael

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card! So bright and adorable! Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Challenge. Good luck!! - Linh (DT)

    ReplyDelete