Friday 15 April 2022

Spring wellies

Hello everyone

I've been on holiday this week, and had a few hours crafting time.  I decided to challenge myself to something different, and went to my Nitwit digi scrapbooks to create some cards that don't involve colouring.

I needed some Easter and spring cards to send out, and although I do have a lot of Easter stamps and digi stamps, I decided to do some mindful fussy cutting and layering instead. 



This is one of the cards I made - in the end I made about 10 cards using the same kit.  I find sometimes to limit the supplies helps bring back my mojo, and stretch my creative brain.  It was so much fun to do this for a change!

This kit is called Spring wellies

All I did was chose the images and lay them out in my craft artist software, then print them.  I spent a while fussy cutting everything, then printed some matching backing papers.  The using glue and foam pads, made my cards, in all different shapes and sizes. 

Thank you for stopping by - I really appreciate you taking the time to drop in.  If you want more inspiration please check out my Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest boards too.(link up above)


I'd like to enter this into:

Alphabet challenge  - A is for animal antics (that naughty cat is clearly up to no good!)

Crafty catz - AG but option April showers

C.R.A.F.T - Spring

Through the purple haze - add an animal

Crafty gals corner - Spring

See you soon

Crafting hugs

Rachael


5 comments:

  1. What soft, pretty colors, and that kitty is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at the Alphabet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've created such a sweet spring/Easter card, I can imagine you had fun arranging all the pieces into this adorable scenery. The pastel colours are so matching for the season, and the mix of blooms and rain gear shows that the kitty is prepared for everything. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  3. THat's a beautiful card - the cat may be up to no good but she looks very pleased with herself! Thanks for joining our 'animal antics' at the Alphabet Challenge. Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a digital genius! Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card design. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz Challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete